Tours are expected to resume on Wednesday, June 3.
The Old Courthouse Museum is open regular hours!
Saturday, June 20, 2015 1 pm – 5 pm
A self-guided tour of unique Washington County Buildings in the Farmington and Barton areas. Visit historic religious sites from the 19th century to Washington County’s own version of the House on the Rock. Take in the beauty of Farmington with a working Elk Farm. Purchase of ticket includes Guide Book and Map. Tickets are LIMITED and may not be available the day of the event.
Tickets: $15 WCHS Members * $18 Non-Members
Tickets can be purchased at:
- ONLINE HERE (Credit Cards Accepted)
- The Old Courthouse Museum - 320 S. 5th Ave, West Bend, WI (Credit Cards Accepted)
- Glacier Hills Credit Union – 2150 S. Main St. (Cash/Check only)
- Integrity Real Estate Services – 1204 E. Washington St. (Cash/Check only)
- By mail with a check. Send in a check right away to Washington County Historical Society, 320 S 5th Ave, West Bend, WI 53095
- By phone with a credit card. Call 262-335-4678.
Rain or Shine – Sorry No Strollers. Some Buildings may not be handicapped accessible. Please contact the Society for more information.